Binance Staking Completes First Phase of Airdrop Terra 2.0 (LUNA)

Binance Staking completed the first phase of airdrop Terra 2.0 (LUNA) for Staking Fixed LUNA (old) and UST (old) users on Binance. 30% of the total number of airdrop for Staking Fixed LUNA (senior) and UST (old) users has been allocated. From December 2022 onwards, the remaining 70% will be issued monthly for 24 months. Users can confirm receipt of Terra 2.0 (LUNA) into their Spot Wallet on the Allocation page in the User Center.

Because Binance Staking stopped supporting LUNA (old) and UST (old) after the incident, balance data collection was performed at the time of balance data collection when preparing the conversion only for Staking Fixed LUNA (senior) and UST (old) users.

Users’ staked UST (old) with Binance Staking were staked on-chain, with AnchorUST (aUST) as the yield-bearing token. Thus, at the pre-attack snapshot time of 2022-05-07 at 14:59 (UTC), which took place at Terra Classic block height of 7,544,910, UST (old) Locked Staking users on Binance were also covered by the recovery plan.

Airdrop calculation:

  • At the time of balance data collection when preparing for conversion, one aust = 1.2442 UST (old), and the airdrop rate was set by the Terra team so that one aust = 0.01827712143 LUNA (new). So that 1 UST = 0.01468985 LUNA (new).
  • 1 LUNA (old) = 1.034735071 LUNA (new)

DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.

Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews

Follow CoinCu Youtube Channel | Follow CoinCu Facebook page

CoinCu News

KAI

Binance Staking Completes First Phase of Airdrop Terra 2.0 (LUNA)

Binance Staking completed the first phase of airdrop Terra 2.0 (LUNA) for Staking Fixed LUNA (old) and UST (old) users on Binance. 30% of the total number of airdrop for Staking Fixed LUNA (senior) and UST (old) users has been allocated. From December 2022 onwards, the remaining 70% will be issued monthly for 24 months. Users can confirm receipt of Terra 2.0 (LUNA) into their Spot Wallet on the Allocation page in the User Center.

Because Binance Staking stopped supporting LUNA (old) and UST (old) after the incident, balance data collection was performed at the time of balance data collection when preparing the conversion only for Staking Fixed LUNA (senior) and UST (old) users.

Users’ staked UST (old) with Binance Staking were staked on-chain, with AnchorUST (aUST) as the yield-bearing token. Thus, at the pre-attack snapshot time of 2022-05-07 at 14:59 (UTC), which took place at Terra Classic block height of 7,544,910, UST (old) Locked Staking users on Binance were also covered by the recovery plan.

Airdrop calculation:

  • At the time of balance data collection when preparing for conversion, one aust = 1.2442 UST (old), and the airdrop rate was set by the Terra team so that one aust = 0.01827712143 LUNA (new). So that 1 UST = 0.01468985 LUNA (new).
  • 1 LUNA (old) = 1.034735071 LUNA (new)

DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.

Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews

Follow CoinCu Youtube Channel | Follow CoinCu Facebook page

CoinCu News

KAI

Visited 119 times, 1 visit(s) today