Binance Will Support the Symbol (XYM) Airdrop Program for NEM (XEM) Holders
Binance will help the Symbol (XYM) airdrop program and opt-in on behalf of customers holding NEM (XEM) on Binance. The snapshot for the airdrop will happen at the XEM block peak of three,025,200 or roughly 2021/01/14 11:07 AM (UTC).
- XEM deposits and withdrawals will likely be suspended ranging from 2021/01/14 04:00 AM (UTC).
- We will take a snapshot of XEM tokens held by Binance customers at the above time, and can distribute XYM tokens at a ratio of 1 XEM = 1 XYM.
- Deposits and withdrawals will likely be reopened after the snapshot has been accomplished.
- Please be aware that trading of XEM is not going to be affected throughout the airdrop.
Please be aware:
- XEM tokens which are pending deposits or withdrawals at the time of the snapshot is not going to rely in direction of your XEM steadiness. Please make sure you depart ample time for deposits and withdrawals to finish previous to the snapshot.
- XEM steadiness underneath 100 XEM (together with these in trade orders) is not going to be eligible for the airdrop.
- The snapshot will embrace XEM balances in Spot wallets and Locked Staking in Savings accounts. Undistributed XEM curiosity funds is not going to be included.
- XEM that was borrowed from margin and crypto loans, even transferred to identify wallets, financial savings accounts, is not going to be counted as a part of the place.
- For the trading and itemizing of XYM on Binance, XYM will undergo the similar strict itemizing overview course of as Binance does for some other coin/token. The default place we’ve got isn’t any itemizing.
- Binance will distribute the XYM tokens after the venture has accomplished the XYM token distribution to XEM holders. We will submit an extra announcement as soon as the distribution to Binance customers is accomplished.
Thanks for your help!
Trade on the go along with Binance’s cellular crypto trading app:
Find us on