Review Zuki Moba ($ZUKI & $GEM) – An exciting MOBA game with amazing graphics.
Cryptocurrencies and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have become quite a sensation these days and have spawned quite a lot of discord on social media platforms. Zuki Moba is one of the first MOBA games, it’s quite interesting to see more and more games look into cryptocurrencies and NFTs to reward their players.
What is ZUKI MOBA?
Zuki Moba is a MOBA Esport Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) which is built with a Decentralized Economy application community-oriented.
In-game NFT is used to build characters, game items, and Metaverse structures. In addition, the Play to Earn mechanism is applied to create economic benefits for Gamers, creating a unique point compared to traditional MOBA games.
The game is built based on the traditional Japanese snowball game (Yukigassen) which is famous throughout the game world by its attractive nature of sports, fun, competition, and attractive battle online and can develop into a global e-sport game.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Their missions are to bring you the most novelistic gaming experience and the most lucrative earning opportunities while promoting the expansion of the Binance Smart Chain ecosystems and the mass adoption of blockchain applications.
Zuki Moba’s mission is not just to create an e-sport game but a platform game that connects crypto owners with gamers and streamers. These three components will create a sustainable ecosystem that makes gaming, sharing, and in-game peer-to-peer exchange famous worldwide.
What is the unique selling point?
Inspired by the sport Yukigaseen developed in Japan. In the earlier times, the game was played only to eliminate boredom. But after some time, it was developed in an official game. The game is played on an individual court of the game. In every match of the game, two teams participate and each team has 7 players. The players of the game stand or sit behind the shelters built in the court.
Players of both teams stand on the opposite side of each other. While standing behind the shelters the players throw snowballs towards each other. The player who is touched by the snowball got disqualified from the game. At the end of the game, the team with the maximum number of players, who didn’t get disqualified wins the match. The game is very exciting and dramatic.
Zuki Moba is an e-sport game based on Blockchain technology. You can gather your friends, form a team, battle with others and earn money with just your skills. When players join Zuki Moba for the first time, they will be given a free hero named Miles at Level 1. Free heroes will not be sold on the marketplace. Heroes in other rarities can be unlocked from Chest.
Heroes in Zuki Moba are categorized into 5 other groups according to their signature skills and statistics, including Knight, Beast, Witch, Healer, and Tanker. Let’s discover the 5 gaming personality traits in Zuki Moba and find out what type of gamer you are.
Zuki Moba is designed as an entertaining fighting game with multiplayer mode and focuses on teamwork. So the play style is defined by a set of special abilities.
There are 5 types of Heroes:
- Knight (Attacking role-playing): “ability to acttack damage”.
- Beast (Fighting role-playing): “ability to deal damage from a distance, move quickly, blink or dash”
- Witch (Control role-playing): “ability to grant beneficial effects on allies, or provide protection”.
- Tanker (Defending role-playing): “ability to intercept & disable enemies”.
- Healer (Support role-playing): “skills that support team members”
- Token Name: ZUKI MOBA
- Ticker: Zuki
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BSC
- Contract: 0xE81257d932280AE440B17AFc5f07C8A110D21432
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 ZUKI
- Transaction Fee: 1%
- Decimal: 18
- Initial circulating supply: 15,400,000 ZUKI
- Token Name: GEM
- Ticker: $GEM
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BSC
- Contract: Updating
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Transaction Fee: 1%
- Decimal: 18
Token release Schedule
Token Use Case
$ZUKI is a digital token in Zuki Moba. Players use SZUKI to purchase in-game items and play games.
$ZUKI rewards will be evenly distributed each year from the rewards pool. Players receive rewards through Interactive game activities including mining, battles, monthly events etc. Players also can receive rewards for purchasing items or trading on the exchange.
Owning $ZUKI allows users to participate in the governance process through the DAG, with development proposals and voting structures. Issues related to the operation and development of the ecosystem can be voted based on token holders preferences.
Subscribes tournament activities with $ZUKI The rewards will be distributed based on total registrations and bonuses from the reward pool. Players who register with $ZUKI tokens can get a thousand times to reward back
ZUKI MOBA AIRDROP ROUND 1 IS LIVE NOW!!
On the occasion of launching, Zuki Moba brings you the Airdrop program with EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE REWARDS:
- Total reward: 1,000,000 ZUKI (Worth by 30,000$)
- Total winners: 10,000 lucky users
- Each member will receive a reward of 100 ZUKI Tokens
- Token price: $0.03/ZUKI
- From October 8 to December 8, 2021
- Winner list: Public on December 18, 2021 Distribution: On January 8, 2022
Grab your chance at: https://gleam.io/competitions/Anekm-zuki-moba-airdrop-global-event
Market and Community
Lucid Hoang – CTO Linkedin
- Founder at UFIN
- Founder at OnicGame
- Co-founder at Vero Farm
- Advisor at Jeritex Advisor at Moniwar Latoken Vietnam Country Manager
- 5+ years of experience as Blockchain Project Manager.
- 4+ years of experience in entertainment games development for Asia market
Dan Ngo – CEO – Linkedin
- Operating 2 traditional businesses in tourism and personal rental real estate
- 07 years of experience in Crypto investment. Training self-development thinking and team development
- 05 years of management in the field of ADS Marketing (website, youtube, Facebook)
- Running development cryptof.ventures, ecoinbanks.com
Kellie Nguyen – Global PR and Marketing
- 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing, used to work in Media position (running ads, booking KOL, booking newspapers, monitoring KPIs…) for P2P Digital Agency, one of the big agencies in Vietnam specializing in Branding. Marketing Manager of Ben Thanh Invest Real Estate Company. Owning an advertising agency – specializing in Branding for Brands such as Tan Son Nhat, Sweethome Bakery, Hy Lam Mon, Botani Vietnam…
- 03 years of experience participating in the development of a number of Crypto projects as a bridge between founders and a number of exchanges as well as international partners to expand foreign relations.
Des Nguyen – Content Creator and Designer
- Studying FPT Arena Hanoi 2006-2009 Skills: designing and building brand identity images, websites, ladipage, figma…. Design editing, After Effects video, Adobe Premiere. Graphic design Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. 11 years design experience. Projects done: https://www.behance.net/Dzungnm084 https://www.facebook.com/thietkebannerpro
Jordan Duong – Account Manager – Linkedin
- 03 years of experience in managing social networks (Youtube, TikTok, Facebook) Having worked in marketing for 3 years at VTV3 TV station 2 years of experience in crypto investment
Robert Lam – Community Engagement and Strategy Lead – Linkedin
- 10 years of experience in website administration, content, SEO.
- Co-founder at CryptoF.Ventures.
- 04 years of experience investing cryptocurrency news in Vietnam.
The rise of play-to-earn game modes on the blockchain space is becoming more and more noticeable. With more and more games designed to compete for the market, the success amongst each one of them can be a little uncertain. This is why deciding to participate in a game, holding their governance tokens, and expecting a quick return of investment, is something everyone has to be careful about. Zuki Moba could be a huge upcoming game because it has support from a tremendous team and active backers.
Find more information about
Telegram Group: https://t.me/ZukiMobaGroup
Discord Group: https://discord.gg/dcNf3tPCJa
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].