Review Sipher ($SIPHER) – A fascinating and promising NFT Avatar gaming concept in 2022
Sipher is a MOBA game with NFT technology built on the Ethereum blockchain using the ERC-721 standard. Blockchain gaming has become a profitable business with a lot of investment opportunities. However, the addition of the Metaverse concept allows more people to join in on the fun and check out immersive games. Sky Mavis’s most popular blockchain game, Axie Infinity, was so popular that many other gaming companies tried to copy the play-to-win experience.
What is Sipher?
Sipher is a Blockchain-based game project in which participants will utilize their avatars to engage in MOBA-style warfare. To win important prizes, characters will compete for territories in Sipheria, the World of Blocks.
Sipher is an ERC-1155 and ERC-721 token that is used to represent non-fungible tokens in the game. Additionally, it is governed by ERC-20 standards, allowing players to stake Sipher Crypto avatars in order to obtain a larger value in the game. The first collection contains 10,000 characters from the SIPHER INU strain (dubbed Sipherian Surge).
What is the project trying to achieve?
In order to create Sipher, a prominent cryptocurrency and crypto market concept was used. In this way, it aids in defying the unpredictability of the cryptocurrency The Sipher metaverse is held by the gamers that established it as an avatar.
Sipher’s goal is to develop into a Dapp Multigame, focusing on developing the community elements through the guild mechanism in the game:
- A comunity-driven game: Build a community-driven game that enables players to become owners/investors
- A game to play: Offer a game that users will want to play. A beautifully designed Game World and Characters with a long road map that you will get to decide what’s next
- Blockchain Technology Knowledge: Bring blockchain technology to the mass – knowledge can be absorbed through “the state of funny play”
What is the unique selling point?
While NFT games place a strong emphasis on the collectible aspect, the project created the Metaverse game world, which places an emphasis on the entertainment experience while also making a profit from the NFT assets included within the game world.
Avatars & items
Characters, weapons, costumes, and accomplishments are all available as NFTs, allowing users to handle digital assets in the most efficient manner possible in Sipheria. Additionally, no one, even the project team, has the right to withdraw or appropriate your property.
Moon Base Station
Sipher created Moon Base Station as a hub for players to explore all of the game’s activities, including the Merchant Guild, Crafting Stations, Bar, and Hall of Fame.
Sipher additionally concentrated on improving the project’s profitability through the development of a “no battle” concept. That is, It enables users to freely design their own character with over 200 uniquely designed pieces of equipment or to take on the role of an architect and create models for buildings in the game. They can then profitably trade these products at the Bazaar, Sipheria’s Marketplace, etc.
Sipher’s player draw factor will be the “Land Ownership” feature for freshly constructed blocks. Users who are the first to fight and construct the game platform’s infrastructure will receive Nodes and Tiles.
Users can confront other players with up to three interchangeable heroes (Genshin Impact, Punishing Gray Raven, and Smash Legend). If a player chooses to play SOLO, they will face other SOLO players. During the battle, the three heroes will be interchangeable. Players compete in ranked mode against one another to collect awards, capture and overcome daily challenges for double rewards.
Three players will form a team to search down and combat the Dungeon’s Bosses and Monsters. There is a potential that uncommon cosmetic ingredients and objects will drop for the player to use or sell in the market. Allows players to farm items and resources; they can send their characters on Expeditions to gather resources for leveling up their characters and equipment, as well as materials needed to construct buildings in their own Land Tile, or sell Materials to other players in the market.
The maps are chosen at random, and there will be obstacles in the terrain. Each hero’s power gain and loss will vary according to their class and the items they bring to the map. The map is based on “Tiles.” Over time, more Tiles will be added to expand the variety of gameplay. Additionally, the map will feature varying sizes and time periods.
Each feature Sipher obtains during the sequencing process confers upon it unique powers like as “Fight”, stat boosts such as increased endurance, and even weakness. This is critical since the game also has a combat element, which allows players to select classes and subclasses with which to team up and battle on unique levels.
The first 10,000 strains of INU in 1st Fleet “Sipherian Surge” are the game’s most crucial NFT. Users will utilize these NFTs to complete tasks and earn rewards, which will enhance the value of the NFT INU. These INUs will subsequently be given priority access to valuable Nodes and Tiles in the Genesis block as “land ownership.” There are several ways to obtain INU:
- Purchase from the game publisher: For the first time, the game publisher will sell 10,000 INUs for 0.1 ETH.
- Purchase on NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea.
Each time an NFT is released, a random number of unusual INUs will be created. Only 1,500 each of the BioZ, 1000 each of the Cyborg, and 500 each of the Cosmic will be produced from the initial run of 10,000 copies of the INU. The skills of rare INUs are revealed through gaming and the rewards they receive.
Rare Costume and weapons
Sipherian Surge 1st Fleet offers rare outfit combinations and weapons that are randomly matched. Users will get a unique experience with each item combination. While Rare Costumes improve a character’s existing traits, weaponry contributes decide a character’s rank.
There are 2 tokens that can be used in Sipher: $SIPHER and $ATHER.
- SIPHER Token is the main token of Sipher gaming universe. $SIPHER is the multifunctional governance token of Sipher Universe, with applications both in-game and in real-world policy.
- $ATHER is a token that is used in game activities.
Main Token: $SIPHER
- Token name: Sipher
- Ticker: SIPHER
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Token type: Utility, Governance.
- Contract Address: 0x9F52c8ecbEe10e00D9faaAc5Ee9Ba0fF6550F511
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 SIPHER
In-game Token: $ATHER
- Ticker: $ATHER
- Token Type: Utility
- Initial Supply: 1,000,000,000 ATHER that will be minted and burn throughout the life of Sipher Universe.
The total supply will be 1,000,000,000 $SIPHER tokens to be minted. The tokens will be distributed in the Token Generation Event (TGE) to the following stakeholders within the ecosystem:
- Game Incentives & Marketing: 30.4%. They want to reward our community of players, creators, guilds, streamers, etc. for their efforts in contributing to our success
- Team & Advisors: 25%. Rewarding the core team members and advisors for their full-time effort to Sipher’s Ecosystem success
- Foundation & Reserve: 14%. A position will consist of $SIPHER tokens that will be reserved for future development and growth of Sipher ecosystem.
- Seed Sale: 11.3%. The funds, angels, and corporations that participated in our seed round
- Strategic Sale: 5%. The strategic funds & corporations that will participate in our strategic round
- Promotion & Partnerships: 0.3%. Rewarding partnership efforts that promote the ecosystem
- Listing & Liquidity Rewards: 10%. Listing fees and incentives for providing liquidity on decentralized exchanges
- Public Sales: 4%. Tokens set aside for the public round
Token Release Schedule
The total supply will be 1,000,000,000 $SIPHER tokens to be minted. The tokens will be distributed since the Token Generation Event (TGE) to the following stakeholders within the ecosystem:
- Team & Advisors: 16 months cliff period followed by 24 months vesting
- Foundation & Reserve: 30 months cliff period followed by 24 months vesting
- Listing & Liquidity Rewards: release 15% at TGE followed by 11 months vesting
- Game Incentives & Marketing: 1 month cliff period and release over time-based on demand
- Seed Sale: 16 months cliff period followed by 18 months vesting
- Promotion & Partnerships: 3 months cliff period followed by 12 months vesting
- Strategic Sale: 16 months cliff period followed by 18 months vesting
- Public Sale: No vesting
Token use case
Main Token – $SIPHER
- For the cloning creation of new characters, marketplace transaction fee for in-game items and to purchase specialty items from the Sipher Laboratory.
- For staking for Sipher Vault Governance and earn staking rewards, incentivizing all participants that contribute to the Sipher Universe.
In-game Token – $ATHER
- To power all the in-game creation and progression activities such as crafting, leveling up characters and equipment, unlocking new skills, and constructing buildings on top of in-game land.
- Be a reward to players every day for their participation via PvP & PvE and other activities
In the future, Sipher Ecosystem will update with more use cases for the SIPHER token.
How to own the token
Participate in the project’s Private Sale and Public Sale rounds. Furthermore, they will have a Community Airdrop. (For additional information, follow their Twitter account and join their Discord community.)
Market and Community
On October 29, 2021, the social network exploded with the announcement that Facebook had officially changed its name to Meta. Facebook’s intention to expand its metaverse realm is demonstrated by the name change. Following the disclosure of the aforementioned facts, the Metaverse project’s coins/tokens surged in value from 30% to 100%, including Decentraland (MANA), The Sandbox (SAND), and Ghost (GHST),… Metaverse is currently a phenomenon that is gaining a lot of attention from both the cryptocurrency and non-crypto currency communities.
Tin Nguyen: Co-founded and invested in startups such as DreamPlex, ZoneStartups, EcoTruck, FreshHouse, Recruitery, Mercurial Finance, and Cloud Energy while running a real estate development company.
Loi Luu: Kyber Network’s CEO and Co-Founder. Kyber Network is an on-chain liquidity protocol that powers decentralized applications such as exchanges, funds, lending protocols, and payment wallets. Loi is an accomplished investor in the blockchain arena, having major holdings in 1inch, Serum, Mercurial Finance, and Krystal Wallet. Loi will contribute his considerable industry network to Sipher, facilitating the company’s growth.
Victor Tran: He has been working in blockchain and cryptocurrency development since the beginning of 2016, when he co-founded and served as CTO of Kyber Network. Vu joined Sipher with a passion for games and blockchain technology in order to promote Sipher’s development with his demonstrated experience in the blockchain business.”
Arrington Capital, Hashed, and Konvoy Ventures led a $6.8 million seed round for Sipher. Additionally, the initiative receives strategic backing from Defiance Capitalm Coin98 Ventures, GBV, and Alameda Research.
JOJO Fun (JOJO)
NFT Metaverse is a Japanese game project released on Binance Smart Chain. It is based on ACGN culture, which stands for Animation – Comic – Game – Novel.
Axie Infinity (AXS):
A blockchain-based game (NFT Gaming) created on the Loom Network allows users to complete tasks in order to gather Axies, form teams to fight, and buy and sell Axies with other players.
In light of the data, Coincu has amassed and studied, it can be concluded that the project possesses certain characteristics that excite users’ game reasoning. Additionally, the project has gathered a collection of renowned backers, including Coin98 Venture, Alameda Research, #Hashed, and others, demonstrating that it is a viable initiative.
However, because IBCO is a relatively new purchasing mechanism, individuals should educate themselves more thoroughly before making a purchasing decision. We wished everyone the best of luck.
Find more information about the project:
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas about the projects, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.