Review Fishing Town ( $FHTN, $GIL) – The Classical Fishing Game To Earn Wages To Players
Fishing Town has established a digital platform universe of unique digital assets by combining the blockchain-based gaming world with NFTin, a next-generation concept. Fishing Town aims to be the NFTs game that combines the jolliness of gameplay with the remembrance of old school gaming based on reality-related aquatic animals that bring players experience to the next level
Concept Project – What is Fishing Town?
At “Fishing Town” citizens earn a living by catching fish. This land contains the pure and clear origin of the water that was given birth by a Goddess named Nanami. Goddess Nanami hallows water sources and various breeds of fishes which have fed many lives in the city. Another wonderful mystery of this town is that the water source shares one extremely special type of fish. The God of fish with its own individual soul – whenever the soul merges together, the God of fish brings wealth to the city. This sacred town is ready to open its gate and let everyone be on their grand adventure. Find your own fish species and be prosperous with the game
Players will impersonate a role of passionate fisher in the town where fisher’s all over the world are gathered to find various types of fish including the legendary and extinction fish. Players will enjoy fishing, open Gachapon in order to get different types of rods, crafting, upgrading rods, setting sailing, building their own aquariums to breed fishes, and decorating their own habitat.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Fishing has long been a part of human daily life in every culture and country. Plus, it has become increasingly popular in recent years caused by the internet and social media. Fishing is one of the classic types of game that has been in every era of game evolution and also can be amazingly compatible with every age. Moreover, their team, who has a passion for aquatic animals, wants to raise awareness about the decline in marine creatures caused by irresponsible fishing, overfishing, and destructive fishing that decimates their food sources and habitat.
With over 10 years of experience on the team in the gaming development industry, their mission is to build NFTs fishing games that appeal to the players as they can enjoy and have fun, make a profit while actively using blockchain technology and raise awareness of aquatic animals’ lives. They believe that giving back to society will make the world become a better place, a portion of the proceeds will be donated for charity to marine conservation organizations.
What is unique selling point?
Play-Fun-Earn is a concept player will enjoy as long as they can earn also.
From this idea, the game takes place in a fantasy town with imaginative characters. The game itself contains many activities players will have fun with, for example, randomly picking the different levels of rods, challenging catch-fishing, colorfully various fish NFTs, rod refining, and rod crafting, etc.
Absolutely yes, their storyboard aligns with sane Tokenomics allocation – they are concerned about this part the most. The game is designed to fit a reasonably rewarding system. Tokenomics of this game allows players who hold the tokens to profit more than players who sell because their goal is to build a community that can steadily grow up with the game in the long run.
In the game, players can move around in 8 directions. A character must stand close and face the sources of water, next, they need to press and hold the “Action” button to throw a fishing rod into the water successfully.
- Once the player gets a rod, pick a map to play: sea, lake or river.
- Get into the map. face to the water, and press hold to throw a rod.
- Once the rod is in the water, it moves into a mini-game
- Player must control a fish at the same position with the frame in a green tube for a short moment when a fish is caught successfully.
- Players can bring their caught fish here to sell at NPC marketplace or use it in-game activities.
Fishing Town has 2 tokens:
- $FHTN (main token)
- $GIL (Fishing Town token)
- Token Name: Fishing Town
- Ticker: FHTN
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Governance
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 FHTN
- Initial Supply: 10,520,000 FHTN, market cap $526,000
- Token Name: Fishing Town
- Ticker: GIL
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: Updating….
- Token type: Utility
- IDO Price: 20 FHTN per 1 BUSD
- Vesting: Airdrop Unlock 25% at TGE, then 25% Monthly
- Hard Cap: $100 000
- Base Allocation: 1x = $13.78
Token release schedule
Token use case
- Game currency: Use for transection in game, purchasing in game NFT (Ex. Fishing rod) via NFT treasury and Fishing Town market place.
- Staking: Hold and Staking $FHTN to receive reward from the game.
- Governance and Voting participation: $FHTN holders will receive authority to participate in the Governance structure in Fishing Town via voting. Voters will be rewarded for their contribution to developing fishing towns.
- Event participation: In Fishing Town, there will be game events that allow players to participate in some of the events which require the player to use $FHTN as an entrance fee.
- In-game activity
- In-game upgrade system: In Fishing Town, they have an upgraded system which will enhance your item to be more efficient and more advantageous.
- Event participation: Similar to $FHTN, some events need to use &GIL as entrance fee.
- Game Center participation (Lotto, Fish racing, Dice and wheel fortune): Fishing Town have game center that allows player to join for earning $GIL
How to own the token?
- NFTPad Sale Date: 12th December 2021, 14:00 UTC
- NFTPad Allocation: $100,000
- Token Listing Date: December 17, 2021
- Start: 12 Dec, 14:00 pm UTC
- End: 12 Dec, 20:00 pm UTC
- Registration Start: 10 Dec, 14:00 pm UTC
- Registration End: 12 Dec, 08:00 am UTC
- FCFS Opens: 12 Dec, 19:00 pm UTC (1h before the end)
As mentioned, you will need to register for the IDO to be eligible.
To do so, make sure to register on the Fishing Town’s Pool Page: https://nftpad.fi/pool/fishingtown
Market and Community:
Cryptocurrencies have been used for various reasons such as allowing users to transfer data with transparency decentralized without the involvement of a third party and also to reduce the cost of the transaction(no-need intermediary). Moreover, The popularity of NFTs in the cryptocurrencies world has been increasing and widespread among people with different lives. They believed that Fishing town aims to use the benefits of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology to give back to society and for the good reason that they use NFTs in Fishing town gaming to create more value to the players. The value of the real ownerships, digital collectibles, uniqueness, rarity, and advantage of the NFTs in the game are more than just in-game assets or items.
All of these digital assets are collectibles and can be traded over the marketplace via blockchain technology. The digital assets and items in the game have real value because of blockchain technology. The fishing town allows gamers to connect more deeply on an emotional level with reality-related gameplay, enjoy the nostalgia and user-friendly pixel art in the game, and also in terms of investment. Fishing town aims to be the NFTs game that combines the jolliness of gameplay with the remembrance of old-school gaming based on reality-related aquatic animals that bring players’ experience to the next level.
Fishing Town has crossed the mark of 30,700 Followers on Twitter.
Conclusion and analysis
The gaming industry, including NFT Games, has swiftly become one of the primary drivers of blockchain adoption in the public. Many major developers and project teams have recognized this opportunity and invested vast amounts of funds in developing blockchain-based video games or features that employ this technology. In the future, blockchain will definitely have a high potential to disrupt and affect the daily lives of gamers.
Find more information about Fishing Town:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.