Avalanche’s first Super Reverse AAA Imperium Empire successfully closes $ 2.1 million seed funding
Avalanche’s first Super Reverse AAA Imperium Empire successfully closes $ 2.1 million seed funding.
Imperium Empires has successfully raised $ 2.1 million in seed funding to build the world’s first AAA-grade space supermarket. A new era of GameFi 2. begins with a unique combination of:
- Tokenomics deflation through NFT burn in PvP battles
- DeFi gamification and access to DeFi for 3 billion players worldwide and
- Optimize the core gameplay around clans so that players can earn money together with their friends in groups.
The investment round was jointly led by GBV Funds and 3 Arrows Capital, with additional participation from the Avalanche Fund (an organization overseeing grants for ecosystem development), Avatar (Avalanche Asia Star Fund) and Avalaunch (largest launch pad in the Avalanche ecosystem). ).
It has also received investments from A&T Money, CMS Money, COLONY, KeyChain Cash, Kyros Ventures, Muhabbit Cash Ventures, Paramount Funds, and TPS Cash.
“We are impressed with the caliber of the Imperium Empires team and are proud to support Cliff and his team in building a blockchain game on Avalanche with AAA quality graphics and gameplay, well thought out tokenomics design, integrated DeFi and mechanical guild. We look forward to helping the team at Imperium Empires achieve their vision of bringing blockchain games to the mass gaming market. ”
– Kyle Davies, Co-Founder and President of Three Arrows Funds
Imperium Empires is a 3rd person RTS MMO superspace set to break the existing Enjoy-To-Get-Paid (P2E) blockchain game model by solving 4 main problems that are common in most blockchain games:
- Poor graphics and limited gameplay: Simply put, these games are not fun to play
- Hyperinflation and Unsustainable Tokens: There is no writing mechanism for NFTs to keep the supply of NFTs high, and the game rewards that can be earned are quickly depleted and collapse as the number of players increases
- Lack of deep DeFi integration: Most GameFi projects do not keep their promises in the area of ”Fi” and
- The lack of clan-based gameplay connects clan members and makes gaming a social experience.
Imperium Empire’s solutions to these problems include:
- Build quality graphics and gameplay into the Imperium supermarket with the help of an experienced team of in-house game developers, game designers and blockchain developers
- Integrates unique NFT recording mechanisms that allow NFTs (e.g. spaceships) to be damaged or destroyed in PvP areas that players willingly participate in
- Gamifying DeFi and acts as a bridge connecting 3 billion players worldwide using DeFi protocols. Through a partnership with Trader Joe, BenQi and Generate Yak, Imperium Empires aims to be the gambling center of the leading DeFi protocols on Avalanche, so that players can enjoy the benefits of DeFi without having to learn a lot about concepts like TVL and liquidity mines and
- Groundbreaking team-to-earn, where players join and compete in clans – Guilds can also easily find, manage and train their clan members or scholars via the Empire’s official scholar and guild management system, which was developed for guilds.
“We are excited to support Cliff and the team at Imperium Empires in presenting their upcoming GameFi metaverse on AVAX. From the first discussions we were impressed by the team’s deep understanding of the existing problems that arose in most of the GameFi projects. We look forward to working on tokenomics designs with your team to ensure a sustainable and attractive GameFi model. ”
– Christian Ng, Principal and GBV Funds
With the majority of the 3 billion players worldwide still playing blockchain games, Imperium Empires is confident that its well-designed graphics, gameplay and clan system will expand its reach of blockchain games and bring native non-cryptocurrency games to the world Empire supermarket.
Learn more from them Twitter and watch the trailer on Youtube.