Bridge Network has a Great Airdrop Program for you to join!
Bridge Network is a decentralized hub providing all the tools for users and creators to transact all sorts of assets between blockchains. The protocol aims to be a one-stop shop for all cross-chain activities. It hosts a suite of sophisticated tools that enables frictionless movement across both EVM and non-EVM blockchains.
Bridge Network is currently made up of 6 tools:
- The Vanderbilt- Global token bridge: The Vanderbilt is an intuitive tool that enables users to move a single token from one blockchain to the next. The bridge uses the lock, mint, burn mechanism.
- The Rockefeller – Create your own bridge: The Rockefeller is a first-of-its-kind tool that allows token issuers to deploy a bridge for their asset and earn fees when users transact via that bridge. Once a bridge for a specific asset has been deployed, the asset is added to the global token bridge (the Vanderbilt).
- The Picasso- NFT Bridge: The Picasso allows users to move non-fungible tokens (NFTs) from one blockchain to the next. NFTs are moved with the metadata in order to maintain the integrity of the NFT.
- The Carnegie – Cross-chain & multi-hop trading: The Carnegie is a trading interface that enables users to trade between any two assets, on any blockchain, regardless of whether a market exists or not.
- The Columbus – Multichain transaction explorer: This Columbus allows users to track transactions as an asset move between blockchains. Think Etherscan, but for all blockchains.
- The Tull- Cross-chain yield aggregator: The Tull hunts for yields across different blockchains and consolidates them in one interface, allowing users to farm tokens between networks.
How to join Bridge Network Airdrop Program?
Access Bridge Network Airdrop Program Page: https://www.bridgenetwork.com/testnetguide
STEP 1: Switch to testnet
Add any one of the following test networks to your wallet to try out Bridge Network.
WARNING: ONLY USE YOUR PRIVATE WALLET!!!
STEP 2: Get testnet tokens
Get testnet tokens of the respective network to try out the testnet version.
STEP 3: Complete a mission
STEP 4: Join Bridge Network social media
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews