Huobi Primelist x DIO Tutorial Video Competition: Share 50,000 USDT Prizepool
Huobi Global announced that they would list Decimated (DIO) on Huobi Primelist, but then they changed the rule of this listing event. As a result, they sponsored a competition to create tutorial videos with a 50,000 USDT Prizepool.
How to join this competition?
- STEP 1: Make a video guiding your audience to master the Huobi Primelist.
- STEP 2: Upload your video on YouTube or TikTok with the mention of “Huobi Primelist” in the title.
Note: For the extra prize pool, you can post the same video via different mainstream platforms to claim more rewards. They also encourage any creative videos about Primelist.
Prize pool 1: 10,000 USDT for Top 50 winners
|6-20||100 USDT for each|
|21-50||50 USDT for each|
Top 50 winners ranking considerations will include:
- The quality of your video.
- The engagements of your video (Views, Comments, Likes).
Note: Top 50 winners must reach a minimum spot trading volume of 200U in any digital asset on Huobi between Dec 27 to Jan 3 to claim the rewards.
Prize pool 2: Up to 40,000 USDT of extra prize for all the video uploaders
|Total number of video links||Extra Prize Pool|
|Below 5000||No Extra Prize|
|5001 – 10000||10,000 USDT|
|10001 – 20000||20,000 USDT|
|20,001 – 30,000||30,000 USDT|
|Above 30,000||40,000 USDT|
From Dec 27 to 23:59:59 Jan 3 (UTC)
Terms & Conditions
- Please make sure your video posts are publicly visible until the rewards are distributed.
- All the winners must finish KYC by the end of Jan 3rd to claim the rewards.
- Only original content can be accepted in this campaign. Huobi reserves the right to disqualify any participant who shows signs of fraudulent behaviours.
- The rewards will be distributed to winners’ Exchange accounts within 7 working days after the winner list is made public by Jan 7th.
- Huobi will have the right to use the winning video submissions in the follow-up commercial promotion, with the winners’ consent.
- Huobi reserves the right to determine the final outcome of the activity and disqualify participants.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews