Review Kingdom Karnage ($KKT) – A cross-platform virtual Trading Card Game available to play on PC and Android
Kingdom Karnage is a cross-platform virtual Trading Card Game available to play on PC and Android (Apple coming soon). All assets in the game can be withdrawn as tokenized FTs/NFTs and are infused with Enjin Cryptocurrency.
Concept Project – What is Kingdom Karnage?
Kingdom Karnage is a strategy-turn-based, animated combat NFT game that supports cross-platform play on Browser, Google, and Steam. The game is simple to play, yet hard to master. Each player possesses an army of up to 30 cards, and the mission is to sabotage the enemy heroes’ health before they prevail and win.
Besides letting users play across multiple platforms, Kingdom Karnage offers various game modes: Campaigns, PvP, Multi-players Dungeons, Catacombs, King of Karnage, Seasonal Events. Users can choose suitable game modes to earn $KTT while playing, as each game mode is designed to help them enhance specific game mechanics.
What is the project trying to achieve?
To date, Kingdom Karnage has been developed solely by Nick, though recently you will have noticed the team is starting to expand. They are growing the team so that you will receive regular game updates, higher-quality advertising, more prizes, more community engagement. At the same time, they will prepare their infrastructure for handling larger numbers of players enabling them to grow their community confidently.
At the start of a match, you draw 3 cards at random from your deck.
- Each card has a cooldown and requires 1-4 turns to become playable.
- At the start of each turn, the cooldown of each card in your hand decreases by one.
- When a cards countdown reaches 0, click to select it.
- Select one of the Drop-Zones highlighted in GREEN.
- Click again in the same place to confirm playing that character.
- The battlefield highlights in YELLOW where your character will move and in RED where your character will attack.
- When you select an available Drop-Zone you can change your mind or click again to confirm playing that character.
Each player builds a deck of up to 30 cards from varying rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary) which you take into battle. The aim of each battle is to reduce the enemy hero’s health to zero before he manages to deplete your hero.
There are 5 character rarities; common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary, and each character has 10 levels.
2 of the same Character & levels can be combined to upgrade to the next level. See Upgrading Cards
As you upgrade characters their Attack Power & Health Points increase, sometimes even gaining a new ability as well.
To view, all of the different characters available take a look at the card library. Most characters follow the combined rules and have 10 levels, however, a few special characters are limited in supply and are dynamic in level, for more information please read the Dynamics section of this guide. Each character comes with a maximum of 3 special abilities. Each ability heavily affects the strategy in battles and allows you to make a diverse deck different from your opponents.
All characters have a base movement speed of 2.
Your objective is to overwhelm the enemy troops and defeat your opponent’s hero. Each character has an attack value and a health value.
The attack power is how much damage a character deals with enemy characters and heroes. When the enemy hero’s health is reduced to 0 victories are yours.
For more information, access to here https://kingdomkarnage.com/guide#Campaigns
What is unique selling point?
- Planned functionality includes but is not limited to:
- Voting – Join in the governance of Kingdom Karnage and be rewarded with $KKT.
- King of Karnage – Receive $KKT for holding and defending your throne.
- Catacombs Key Rentals – Lease your keys to other players for $KKT.
- Auction House Sales/Rentals – Trade and lease KK assets for $KKT.
- Pack Purchase – Purchases items directly from our in-game store in $KKT.
- Dungeon Boosting – Use your $KKT to hire mercenaries (other players) to escort you through a dungeon.
- Tournaments – Compete in regular and one-off tournaments for $KKT prizes.
- Guilds – Pool $KKT to buy resources to gain access to a new and unique dungeon.
- Ingame drops – $KKT will drop in some modes. This will generally be reserved for premium modes such as Catacombs.
- Token Name: Kingdom Karnage
- Ticker: KKT
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0x66a9d5114A2D05247845a0269eBBEBfA959967c9
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token release Schedule
Token use case
- In-game rewards
- IGO pool: https://hub.gamefi.org/#/buy-token/101
- Token allocation: $99,000
- Minimum rank: Rookie
- The Individual Allocation will be calculated based on the GameFi Launchpad Rank. Learn about it HERE.
- Community pool: https://hub.gamefi.org/#/buy-token/102
- Token allocation: $1,000
- Number of lottery winners: 250
- Number of available slots: 50
- Slot value: $20
How to own the token?
Kingdom Karnage will conduct its $KKT public sale on GameFi on January 13, 2021. There’re 2 pools for users to join this event: IGO pool ($99,000) & Community pool ($1,000)
- Application time: 09:00 UTC, January 7–07:00 UTC, January 12, 2022
- Winner announcement: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Start sale: Thursday, January 13, 2022
- IGO’s buying time — Phase 1 (Guaranteed allocation): 09:30 UTC — 10:30 UTC
- IGO’s buying time — Phase 2 (FCFS): 10:30 UTC — 10:45 UTC
- Community pool’s buying time: 10:45 UTC — 11:00 UTC
- Listing time: 20:00 UTC, January 13
- Claiming time: 20:30 UTC, January 13
How to join the $KKT IGO pool on GameFi?
To be eligible for $KKT IGO on GameFi, please complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to https://hub.gamefi.org/#/ and Connect wallet.
- Step 2: Stake $GAFI at https://hub.gamefi.org/#/staking-pools to get Rookie rank at least.
See detailed guide for $GAFI Staking HERE
- Step 3: Complete KYC
Select the pool you want to join and open its details.
The system will ask you to KYC. Click the “KYC Now” button.
Fill in all the necessary information to complete the KYC process.
- Step 4: Join the $KKT IGO Pool, then apply Whitelist.
How to join the Community Pool for $KKT on GameFi?
Visit the community competition on Gleam HERE.
Fill out the required details (Full name, Email, Wallet Address BEP-20, Telegram username, Twitter username). You MUST enter the same wallet address BEP-20 you intend to register on GameFi, or else you may not be able to get your allocation on the IGO date.
Complete tasks on Gleam to have chances to enter the list of 250 winners.
Market and Community
Kingdom Karnage has crossed the mark of 71,700 Followers on Twitter.
The Kingdom Karnage team hail from all over the world, including America, England, and mainland Europe. Gelled together by a love for what they do, they each bring a unique skill set that helps make Kingdom Karnage what it is today.
Conclusion and analysis
Kingdom Karnage brings a card game with a play-to-earn feature that is very hot in the gaming industry today. KKT is now fully on Enjin’s Jumpnet which means there are no gas costs at all.
Find more information about Kingdom Karnage:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.