UST Terra Big Trading Competition On Injective: $200,000 UST In Rewards!
Injective is a custom interoperable layer one protocol for building powerful exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 applications.
Injective was created using the Cosmos SDK and is able to achieve instant transaction finality while sustaining lightning-fast speeds. INJ is the native deflationary scarce asset that powers the Injective Protocol and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by Pantera Capital.
LUNA/UST spot and perpetual markets recently went live Injective. Now the LUNAtic community is launching a trading competition for UST markets on Injective.
January 11, 2022 at 18:00 UTC – January 25, 2022 at 18:00 UTC.
How To Participate
- Deposit a minimum of $100 worth of UST to Injective.
- Trade a minimum of $500 worth of the LUNA spot or perpetual market.
- Volume: $125,000 in rewards will be split amongst users based on the effective real volume they contribute.
- The reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / Total effective trading volume) * $200,000 in UST
- Notional Value: $75,000 in rewards will be split amongst the top 20 users based on the notional value of positions that they hold.
Random snapshots will be taken every 10 minutes to track positions held by the user. Users with the top 20 average largest positions at the end of the competition will split the prize.
Note: The Injective community reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this event at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. In addition, any participant taking part in malicious trading activities such as wash trading will be ineligible to receive rewards.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews