New STEPN’s Action Plan – Users Need To Know
The STEPN development team has just come up with some new proposals for energy sharing between realms, shoe molding costs, or shoe and gem recycling mechanisms.
STEPN’s problems of energy sharing between Realms
Proposal: Soon, each new realm will allow to reach up to 3e (3 energy) through other existing realms. Each current realm you own a pair of shoes will provide an additional 1e in the new realm.
Note: The additional energy achieved in the new realm will be limited to 3e in the first month, reduced to 2e in the 2nd month, and finally to 1e in the 3rd month. From April onwards no further e’s will be achieved in the new realm.
Example: In a new realm, the player decides to buy three pairs of everyday shoes (equivalent to 4e). Meanwhile, the player also owns nine pairs of shoes on both realm SOL and BSC. Thus, the player receives 4e from 3 shoes in the new realm plus 1e from realm SOL and 1e from realm BSC. The result will be equal to 6e in the new realm.
- First month = 6e
- 2nd month = 6e
- 3rd month = 5e
- 4th month onwards = 4e
STEPN’s problems with shoe molding
Suggestion: Users who use the app to move (walk, fast, jog) will have a chance to receive mestery boxes. Readjust the system of the mystery box to increase the value of the mystery boxes from 5 to 10.
So if the user only has an average common pair with 2e, then there is also a chance to get the mystery box.
In addition, it will increase the recovery time of the casting process from 48 hours to 72 hours, and the cost of casting will increase.
STEPN’s problems with casting costs
Proposal: The cost of casting will be adjusted more flexibly:
- Regardless of the GST price, the number of GST requests during the casting process will be constant, and the GMT portion will be dynamically adjusted.
- Adjustment rule: as the GST price increases, additional GMT (addGMT) will have to be consumed in addition to the GST and base GMT (baseGMT).
Casting cost formula: GST (A) + baseGMT (B) + addGMT ([A + B] * x). Here’s how x changes as GST prices go up:
- GST <$4: x = 0%
- $4 <GST < $8: x = 50%
- $8 <GST <$12: x = 100%
- $12 <GST < $16: x = 200%
- $16 <GST < $20: x = 400%
- $20 <GST < $30: x = 800%
- $30 <GST <$40: x = 1600%
- $40 <GST <$50: x = 3200%
- GST> $50: x = 6400%
Shoe and gem recycling mechanism issues of STEPN
- 5 pairs of same quality shoes can be synthesized into a pair of higher quality shoes. And double or higher aggregation does not pose a risk of failure, but users will still pay a certain amount of the aggregation fee (the fee will be based on GMT and GST).
- The new shoe min/ max attribute value will increase by 20% (e.g. uncommon shoe attribute is between 8–18). If you synthesize 5 common shoes, the attribute value of the synthesized uncommon shoes will be from 9.6-21.6).
- The new shoe model (Walker/Jogger/ Runner/ Trainer) according to the probability is related to the style of the 5 pairs used to synthesize.
- You can carve a short sentence on a new shoe and it won’t change.
Some other issues that the STEPN development team will consider in the future:
- There will be a fee when STEPN’s users list NFT on the market
- In-app platform fees can be dynamically adjusted to different GST price thresholds (currently fixed at 2% + 4%, change to 3% ~ 9% floating rate may be considered)
Shortly after these proposals were announced, the prices of GST outside the BSC network rose sharply. Rising from a threshold of $0.9 to more than $2.4 before returning to $1.3. Compared to the last 24 hours, this increased by 47.5%.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews