Review TaleCraft ($CRAFT) – Welcome to the Middle Age Metaverse!
TaleCraft is a Gaming NFT project on Avalanche. It comes about as a result of individuals realizing something. The “next big thing” will always be anything that tends to create money in the same boat as the exquisite NFT games are the best NFT games. These exciting games have participants in a frenzy, mainly because they are more profitable. Over time, top players have challenged the necessity of getting into the NFT game scene sooner rather than later.
What is TaleCraft
TaleCraft is a gaming NFT Metaverse project on the Avalanche platform. It is a card game where you can mint NFTs by making various crafts with four main cards of element and selling them on the NFT marketplace.
As a story-creation tool, Talecraft seeks to assist authors in producing ideas for stories and help Mental battle Block. Talecraft delivers the various Genres and Archetypes as cards. Since the setting relies on the genre of the narrative, Talecraft leaves the development of the period and location to the player’s creativity. For the storyline, Talecraft employs the Key cards for the storyline, where a player may either be handed plots or keywords that would rule the storyline. Players may also be forced to add extra characters to their cards. In this circumstance, the player’s tale would be more character-driven than plot-driven.
A player of Talecraft needs to compose a narrative using the cards they have selected. The restriction the picked cards put on a player promotes the use of the player’s inventiveness, and the requirement to fit all the cards into a tale strains his creativity. The restriction the picked cards put on a player promotes the use of the player’s inventiveness, and the requirement to fit all the cards into a tale strains his creativity. It is not a necessity to designate a winner while playing Talecraft. Since the game’s purpose is to build stories, and the foundation of a good narrative sometimes rests on the judge’s taste, Talecraft is typically played without awarding victors.
Each player will have a cup before him. After the player recounts his narrative, all the other players will put money in the storyteller’s cup, based on its influence on them. If a player feels the storyteller’s narrative was not adequately produced (such as if there are a lot of loose ends or if the events of the story are too dispersed), the player does not drop any currency into the storyteller’s cup. If the player feels the narrative is acceptable but has little influence, users can drop a coin in the cup. If the history succeeds in entertaining the player, they drop two coins.
After the game, or rounds of the game, the participants count the points. The player with the most coins wins. Another approach to determining a winner for Talecraft is to designate a non-player as a judge who would decide who the winner is. Role-playing game elements, users may both play games and earn money using the Play-To-Earn method.
What is the project trying to achieve?
TaleCraft allows users to play games with NFTs obtained with tokens and advance to higher levels with craft, distributes rewards to NFTs holders so that people are always actively involved in the project. Furthermore, It was created to resolve the lack of token use cases and a sustainable economic system.
What is the unique selling point?
- $CRAFT is a standard token on Avalanche Mainnet.
- Total limited supply of the $CRAFT is 30 million and is not mintable.
- Members can open alchemist chests with 10 $CRAFT + (0,1 AVAX fee)tokens per week.
- 4 basic element NFTs come out of the chests and can progress to a higher level NFTs by crafting these elements
- The types of alchemist cards are initially 160 types.
- These 160 cards have 5 different tiers. These tiers are, respectively, iron level, bronze level, silver level, gold level, philosopher’s stone level.
- The levels of the cards are determined by the difficulty and rarity of the card’s production.
- Only 4 out of 160 cards, the four main elements, will be available weekly. Users can craft all remaining cards.
- Alchemist’s chest is a system where 4 main elements are sold per week.
- You only need 4 main elements to mint cards in TaleCraft.
- These are Air-Water-Earth-Fire. These 4 elements are supplied by weekly sales.
- 10,000 chests are put on sale every week.
- 1 Chest includes 1 main element NFT
- 1 Chest Price = 10 $CRAFT + 0.1 AVAX fee
- The Crafting System in TaleCraft has a burn mechanism.
- The two main cards to be crafted are placed on the crafting table.
- The crafting process takes place in exchange for the cards placed on the craft table and some craft fees.
- The craft fee is a minimum of 1 $CRAFT for each craft.
- A new card is minted as a result of Craft. Two cards used for craft are sent to burn address.
- Each craft has different durations and fees depending on the tier of the card.
- Users can do multiple crafts at the same time.
Due to Talecraft’s crafting mechanism, every NFT card will have a floor price. To receive a card, users need to buy or mint different cards. In this approach, each card will have a production cost. The worth of this card will indeed be decided by its $CRAFT token and competitive marketplace.
TaleCraft will initially deal with various NFT marketplace platforms, such as Babylon, Yetiswap, etc.; TaleCraft has its own marketplace, TaleCraft marketplace will have lower fees and host a variety of projects. This marketplace process is outlined in the roadmap.
Crafter fees spent on Crafting will be collected in a pool and rewarded for those who stake CRAFT in the Crafter pool. This way, CRAFT holders will be rewarded.
What are TaleCraft’s DIFFERENCES?
$CRAFT & NFT Deflation
The CRAFT token will burn while the chests are opened, the lower level NFTs will be burned while the next tier NFT is crafted, thus keeping the supply constantly limited and decreasing.
Weekly Burn & Reward
$AVAX Tokens that users use when opening chests will be used on; 50% – Add Liquidity $CRAFT – $AVAX 50% – NFT holders reward as $AVAX
- Token name: TaleCraft
- Ticker: CRAFT
- Blockchain: Avalanche
- Token Standard: CChain
- Token type: Utility
- Token Address Contract: Updating
- Total Supply: 30,000,000 CRAFT
Private SaleTaleCraft Private Sale on ido.apetools.co
- Private Sale Date: Sunday, November 14th, 9:00 AM UTC
- Snapshot Starts for Tiers: Sunday, October 25th, 13:00 UTC
- Private Sale Token Price: $0.26 BUSD
- Tokens Available in ApeTools Private Sale: 200,000 $CRAFT
- Total Raise: $52,000 USD
- Private Sale Vesting Schedule: 5% TGE, 90 days cliff, linear for 15 months
- Liquidity: $500,000
Tokens will be sent to participants at the launch date & time.
Participants don’t need to claim their tokens.
Registration Opens: 11/17/2021 at 3 p.m. (UTC)
Registration Closes: 11/21/2021 at 6 a.m. (UTC)
Validator Round Begins: 11/22/2021 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
Validator Round Closes: 11/22/2021 at 6:00 p.m. (UTC)
Staking Round Begins: 11/22/2021 at 6:30 p.m. (UTC)
Staking Round Closes: 11/23/2021 at 6:00 a.m. (UTC)
A minimum of 90% of the sale will go to the community stakers of XAVA.
From 5 to 10% will be reserved for validators of the Avalanche network.
- Total CRAFT for sale: 3,210,000 CRAFT
- Price: $0.28
- Sale size: $900,000
- Vesting: 35% at TGE, weekly for 3 months
Token Use Case
- Payment : $CRAFT are used as a payment currency in NFTs Marketplace along with other Tokens
- Transaction fees: $CRAFT can be used to pay for network services.
In the future, TaleCraft Ecosystem will update with more use cases for the CRAFT Token.
How to own the token
They will have Community Airdrop (Follow their Twitter and join Discord Community for more information)
Market and Community
The trend of Game NFT does not seem to have calmed off, but instead, there are more and more game ventures in the Blockchain platform. In addition to complex role-playing game elements, users may play games and earn money using the Play-To-Earn method. TaleCraft Gaming was born with outstanding features compared to the general trend of other NFT games. In addition, building on the Avalanche ecosystem will be a good resonance point to help the project go further.
- Avax Cells: Avaxcells is an NFT collection and player-versus-player RPG card game running on the Avalanche C-chain. Prepare yourself to create new, genetically modified Avaxcells with one of the eight elements in existence.
- Avax Duels: Decentralized dueling on the Avalanche Network. Duel againsts real opponents for a chance to loot their AVAX.
- Avax City: AvaxCity is a simple decentralised game in which you can have your own virtual life. You can buy vehicles, items, properties and you can do many activities.
Based on the most recent information from Coincu, it can be affirmed that this is the first NFT Metaverse game project on the Avalanche ecosystem that has unique properties and operating models compared to other NFT game projects. In addition, the initiative collaborates with prominent Avalanche ecosystem partners like as TraderJoe, Pangolin, and others, suggesting huge potential in the future.
According to the statistics of the Token distribution rate and the time of unblocking Tokens at rounds, it can be seen that the percentage of Tokens are unblocked at the time the list of exchanges is high and the remaining is calculated in weekly units. As a result, Coincu predicts that when the list is put on the exchange, there may be a significant drop in prices.
Therefore, Individuals can consider buying $CRAFT with reasonable price from the Public round or a steady price area after listing Exchange.
Find more information about the project:
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/talecraft
Telegram Group: https://t.me/talecraft_chat
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas about the projects, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.