Review Ertha ($ERT) – New prominent NFT Metaverse game on Binance Smart Chain in 2021
ERTHA is one of the most exciting Metaverse (play to earn) game projects on the Binance smart chain, with compelling stories. The project is created during a period of rapid growth in the Cryptocurrency market, as well as in the NFT game market. Furthermore, as the Metaverse becomes a reality, now is an excellent time to become involved in metaverse projects that are built on blockchain technology.
What is Ertha?
Erthaverse is a 3D illusion based on the social and economic life of a future Earth-like planet that is inspired by Heroes of Might and Magic-style storytelling. In Ertha, there will be numerous details-oriented features that will give player decisions a dynamic impact on the Metaverse world.
Moreover, Erthaverse is divided into 350,000 HEX land plots, each of which represents a piece of land in the real world. The resources and features available on each plot are different from the next one. In this game, players will assume the role of landowners who will carry out construction work on their plots of land. Building and driving the in-game economy gives landlords the ability to create environments, engage in core value, earn real money, and earn real income.
What is the project trying to achieve?
ERTHA was created to stimulate economic and social growth, explore the new world, upgrade, and enter the NFT market. Players can enjoy a one-of-a-kind gaming experience by combining traditional core gameplay and blockchain mechanics, according to Defi. Additionally, territorial conflicts and the escalation of national conflicts have a direct impact on political institutions and the way ERTHA’s territory management is controlled by predetermined tools (Smart contracts) throughout gameplay. Players who possess NFTs will benefit from certain advantages.
What is the unique selling point?
The Roles in Ertha
There are multiple paths to choose from, each with its sub-tree of advancements to help the player become a dominating force in the game.
Businessman’s role is for those who want to lead manufacturing and supply other players with gear, food, and medical supplies. Businesses will be needed to gather resources, create materials, and manufacture goods. Exporting and importing goods will scale the business internationally becoming the supply line of missing exclusive resources to the home country.
Choosing to scale horizontally or vertically and utilizing the country’s technological level may lead to a player becoming an industry shark known for market manipulation or having the cheapest products.
Scholar character is for those looking to dominate the market. Since the output of factories is highly dependent on the skills of employees, players aspiring to become the world’s most educated people will need to study and improve their real-life knowledge. The game’s intellectuals will be working tirelessly in research labs to improve production efficiency. Professional scholars with high skills will be recruited by market leaders and generously rewarded. Attacks, fights, and wars will not be won without their perfected hacking skill.
From military training against A.I. powered bots to local or international fighting tournament winners, fighters will start building their names. A strong reputation ensures a steady stream of job offers and good pay. Some players will be tasked with protecting the populace. While the other combatants will undoubtedly annoy others – attacking players, factories, and warehouses. They are not safe because of the bounty placed on their heads as they harm others. Be it the state, competitors, or victims. Both groups will be the main driving force of the country they fight for or the safety of their fellow people.
In a nutshell, Whether you want to fight your way to dominance or take a more subtle path, the game will cater to different play styles. Your society will consist of businessmen who will boost your economy, scholars who will help you research new technologies, and fighters who will wage wars and protect your country from impending attacks. Players will be able to develop their country in a way that reflects their goals and pace.
Citizens’ activity inputs determine a country’s prosperity or poverty. The game is balanced so that every player’s actions matter:
- Scholars raise the technological level of various industries in the region, allowing business people to access more valuable products.
- Equipment, food and medical supplies enable other businessmen’s time to be spent more efficiently.
- The fighters ensure the state’s and citizens’ safety.
Wise political coordination and citizen efforts will raise their nation’s power to the highest levels, enticing others to collaborate or conquer it.
The mechanics will bring unprecedented realism in the management of the player’s country.
The energy mechanic is one of the game’s most important mechanics. The main goal of the energy mechanic is to limit the player’s actions per day. So players who can play for less time are not at a disadvantage to those who can play for hours. Because energy is tied to time, the maximum amount of energy a player can have is 24.
Traveling, studying, training, hunting, managing companies, committing crimes, etc. all use energy. Hunger can also sap half of the energy. The hunger level rises until it consumes one energy point per cycle. Energy can be regained in three ways:
- Resting – every hour one energy point is restored. Up to 12 energy bars.
- Eating – consuming products that decrease hunger. However, overeating will decrease energy as well.
- Using energy potions.
Every item in the game has to be manufactured; nothing just appears out of thin air. These are the rules for creating game products (food, weapons, armors, etc). In terms of production, there are two types of products. Access to a specific technology (blueprint), factory machinery (company), raw materials/stock, and skilled employees are required to manufacture any product.
- Every item in the game has its own description. Blueprints are detailed lists of resources, materials, skills, and energy needed to create a product. Natural resources are required to produce materials.
- There are several ways to obtain blueprints. Because all products have different technological levels, users can access higher-level product blueprints by raising their country’s industry level. If the industry level drops, only those with blueprints will be able to produce high-tech products.
- The premium shop for in-game gold or game tokens has blueprints for personal and constant access.
The game’s land is abundant with resources. Resources are classified as common or exclusive. Each country has all generic resources and only one out of three exclusive resources. To maximize production efficiency, every country should seek a well-balanced resource gathering.
Company is the main tool for creating resources and products in the game. Companies are divided into two categories: resource and product. Each firm has five upgrade levels. Every company level adds new employee work slots and raises their security status.
Resources group company
Certain resources require certain factories, placed in specific locations. To produce Wood, a player must build a Wood factory in a hexagon containing wood resources.
Products group company
Instead of using natural resources as inputs, the production company uses already harvested or extracted raw materials that must be present in a company warehouse for production.
Working is a vital part of the process. Every player in the game needs to find skilled workers to run factory machinery efficiently. A job contract can be used to employ other players.
It also allows an employer and employee to exchange energy for money: Contract type, duration, skill requirements, salary, and fine:
Contract type defines if the contract is fixed-term or open-ended.
- Freelance contract is a one-time job for an agreed salary with no other strings attached.
- 7-days contract is a fixed-term contract that is fulfilled when an employee shows up for work for 7 consecutive days. If an employee skips any of the days the contract is terminated and the employee must pay the fine to the employer.
- Full-time contract is similar to 7-days contract but with an undetermined end to it.
Contact duration defines how many hours the employee must work per day.
Skills requirements define the minimum skills a user must have in order to sign a contract. Skill requirements cannot be lower than the ones defined in blueprint skills requirements by which product will be produced. However, employers may decide to increase skill requirements in order to offer higher salaries for more skilled and efficient employees.
Salary is the amount of money the employer is ready to pay every day for a defined work duration.
The fine enforces the contract. If one of the parties terminates the contract before it is completed, the other party must pay a certain amount. Both parties must have enough money to pay the fine when signing the contract. If the contract is not fulfilled, the reserved fine is transferred to the person who broke the contract.
There are five main industries in the game:
Each industry has technological levels that define what products can be produced by each company. A country cannot develop all five industries to the highest technological level. Thus, each country must decide which industries its citizens should specialize in to produce the best products. An industry’s level can be raised by gaining experience points in related skills. To be fair, only the last five periods (1 period = 1 week) are considered. The citizens must invest their energy in activities that provide experience points, such as studying or working.
Market is a place where all three main player roles interact. The market mechanic enables users to distribute their goods globally. It lessens all players from the burden of doing everything themselves by allowing them to buy products made by others.
- Businessman buys resources and materials for production and construction, security systems and other products for daily operations, or sells goods produced by self.
- Scholar buys food to regain energy, medicinal consumables to stay healthy, and gear to defend self from other players’ attacks.
- In order to protect self from open world attacks and do security-related jobs, the fighter buys gear. Users also buy food and medicine to stay healthy and energized.
A price seen in the market will differ for seller and buyer, because of the different taxes applied to buying and selling processes, may it be sales, import, or export tax.
International trade mechanics
Buyers and sellers of commodities in foreign countries must first obtain a Trade Visa from the foreign country concerned. It is not possible to see other countries’ markets without traveling there and obtaining a Travel Visa.
Purchase and sale taxes are paid to the country budget and HEX owner where the transaction occurs. A player’s purchased items can be delivered automatically. There is also a transportation tax. All countries’ budgets and HEX owners’ starting and ending points for delivery are charged a transportation tax.
One of the game’s most notable features is combat. Companies can be taken over by players, and ERTHA hexes can be taken over by countries. Ertha combat is based on Tower Defense. While each player chooses his own equipment, opponents may choose different items. The player who used the best equipment for the battle won. A country wins a war by “rope pulling”. The country with the most wins over a period of time has more points to pull the cord, thus more likely to win. After the fight, the country with the most points wins. A fight is a tie if both countries have equal points. (Country wars are still brewing)
Every player has hit/health points, which are required for all combatants. There are three types of hit points: conscious, unconscious, and dead. A player who loses enough health falls unconscious and loses the fight. The player must regain hit points in order to fight again. Every player has hit/health points, which are required for all combatants. There are three types of hit points: conscious, unconscious, and dead. A player who loses enough health falls unconscious and loses the fight. The player must regain hit points in order to fight again.
Training is a virtual experience where a real player fights against AI. This improves the player’s fighting skills, which determine the battle’s winner. The training uses player energy but not hitpoints. Players must select their own training equipment, making this type of player progression meaningful. Training consumes time and energy. The player’s training skills determine the length of a session.
Letters are used in many other features such as healing, hacking a property security system, and fighting. The letters challenge is designed to improve a player’s ability to type on a keyboard. The player is given a combination of letters, special symbols, and numbers to type quickly. The more characters with a wider range of symbols users must type, the more difficult the task. To pass a challenge, the player must enter the symbols exactly as shown in the time limit. The expected success rate is adjusted to match the actual players’ performed success rate of various combinations.
Studying is one of the core game mechanics that allow players to increase skills not related to fighting, ranging from cooking to hacking. Studying is very important to the country as a whole since it greatly contributes to the country’s wealth and competitiveness among other countries by efficiently raising country industries levels and providing useful inventions that allow companies to increase productivity. However, scholars/scientists need to be rewarded properly by paying scholarships based on the performance of their study process.
Study Degrees are classified according to their difficulty and are labeled as follows: Beginners Degree, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree, and Expert Degree. Studies are restricted by Study Degree, and additional studies can be unlocked through the acquisition of a higher-level Study Degree. While playing higher-level studies is more profitable due to the increased experience-to-energy ratio, the questions are also more difficult. There are two primary types of research: Studies conducted in libraries and laboratories:
- Library studies are intended for educational purposes because they have the highest energy to experience ratio and are therefore the most profitable. There, players can earn the study badges necessary to unlock a higher-level Study Degree by excelling in Library studies.
- Co-op studies are designed to facilitate collaboration with other players in order to develop marketable inventions and high-end gadgets that enable business owners to increase their companies’ efficiency. To participate in laboratory research, scientists must either establish a cooperative unit or be invited to one. The co-op unit leader may initiate a study, but others must join to participate.
For starters, there are missions that are designed to acquaint the players with other mechanics in the game. There are a lot of different NPC characters that live in this world. Their sole purpose is to help players with creating their own narrative and live through day-to-day struggles.
In order to add diversity to players’ time spent in the game, missions have plenty of various objectives to complete. Keeping players constantly engaged is very important so there are daily missions with great rewards.
The game developers plan to introduce more mechanics to bolster its diversity and deepen its realism. Some of these mechanics are but are not limited to:
- War for resources
- Means to act to political disputes
- Increase political power and bargaining power with other countries
- Increase sense of unity and cooperation among the same country players
- One more activity for criminals
- One more activity for honorable fighters
- The way we have hack a company, the same mechanics could be used in a hacking laboratory to create a new security system. During the hacking mini-game, the result of that game would result in different difficult security systems.
- That would diversify scholar role activities to make it more interesting and engaging
Extended politics module
- Direct democracy to vote on policies and laws
Fight module upgrade
- Token name: Ertha
- Ticker: ERT
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Contract
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Token type: Utility
- Smart Contract: Updating
- Total Supply: 2,000,000,000 ERT
Token Rease Schedule
Token Use Case
- Governance: $ERT holders will be able to vote and participate in Erthaverse decision-making.
- Transaction fees: $ERT can be used to pay for network services.
- Tax Payment: ERTHA land HEX is an extremely valuable NFT – dozens of companies & players paying taxes in Ertha token.
In the future, Erthaverse will update with more use cases for the Ertha token.
How to own the token
There are many possible transactions that earn HEX owner cashback Ertha token:
- Employment Tax (Salary portion that is payed by the employer)
- Sales Tax (Purchaser tax when buying goods from the market)
- Company Fees (Company building, repairs, upgrades)
- Companies Revenue (Sold items, job contract fines, penalty taxes)
- Warehouse Fees (Warehouse building and upgrades)
- Delivery Fees (Goods delivery into specific warehouse in an owned HEX)
- Airfare Fees (Flight tickets)
Users can also receive the airdrop when participating in contests on Project’s Community Channels (Follow their Twitter and join Discord Community for more information)
Market and Community
Through the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology, Ertha has been bringing their project to the mainstream. In recent months, a number of game projects built on blockchain technology and backed by the cryptocurrency market, especially the token market, have experienced a terrifying boom.
More and more gaming platforms are becoming popular as more people realize the power of decentralized technology. “The Ertha land NFT is a completely decentralized, non-fungible asset ownership structure” (NFT). Built on the Binance smart chain, with a governance model that gives players complete political control”.
Project “ERTHA” is more than happy to have this amazing team, as well as more than 30 people who are involved in this project as consultants, mentors, data analysts, data scientists, and lawyers, the prominent name include:
- Linas Kiguolis – CEO . Possesses a strong background in IT, security, and business. Owns several companies as an entrepreneur and investor.
- Ernestas Jankauskas – COO, managing partner with 10 years of experience in the development of IT projects.
- Aidas Berukstis – CTO, head developer, and “GitHub” breaking enthusiast with code on his mind.
- Mantas Vaskela – CMO, head of marketing and communication. His experience ranges from governmental projects, to IT and “pro bono” initiatives.
Ertha project has collected funding from 4 venture capitalists. Investors backed the project seed funding round:
- Momentum 6
Enjin (Metacity): is a metaverse inspired by the game Minecraft, and it’s the world’s first free-to-earn NFT real estate. Nowadays, Metacity only has 70 NFT plots available where owners can develop different kinds of businesses.
The Sandbox: The Sandbox is a virtual world where players can build, own, and monetize their gaming experiences in the Ethereum blockchain.
Ultra: Ultra is the first of its kind fee-less blockchain ecosystem powering an entertainment platform that provides various games industries & blockchain-enabled services under a single roof. Ultra’s network to scale well beyond 12,000 transactions per second.
A variety of mechanics, including production operations, company management, and company/country planning and operation, will make Ertha the most profound and unique NFT game to date. Players will also enjoy Ertha’s combination of P2E and P2L (Play-to-Learn) because they will have to plan their strategy ahead of time for enemy battles.
Coincu has observed a relatively high level of interaction on the project’s community channels. Consider investing a reasonable amount of capital to become a member of the upcoming IDO in the near future. We will update the specific time when having information.
Find more information about the project:
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/erthagame
Telegram Group: https://t.me/Erthium
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas about the projects, please email [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.